Blog Directory Life of a young step mom: Thanks to Everyone

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thanks to Everyone

I really wanted to say thanks to everyone that reads and comments on my blog being a step mom is a very hard thing to be. Thank you for everything! Oh, and if anyone wants any good parenting books, I know just where to find them! Let me know if your interested! Thanks!
Aubrey

5 comments:

  1. Hey loving ur blog so far,im also a young step mom of a two year old.hah I love that you guys call their mom the devil,i call my step sons mom much worse :) I can totally relate to u on many levels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we should! It helps to know there are people out there like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya i have just come across your blog and thought i would leave a comment, i am 23 and have got to the stage in my relationship where i am being introduced to his 2 children it would be great to have someone my age to be able to try to answer my questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to connect either via fb or email with you on advice as well on being a young step mom. :)

    ReplyDelete