So I haven't wrote on this blog for quite sometime. I decided that I now HAVE to write one everyday! So this will be just an update for my time gone.
Since the last time I wrote, things have been very different.
Life seems to be a lot easier. Although there are those moments every day when you just want to
give up.
Grades are still a big issue in my home. We have decided not to do grounding anymore cause it
just doesn't seem to be working. However, we do take away things that are important to our kids.
We just took away a cell phone that my step son's mom gave him for Christmas. I did warn her not to give him the phone because his grade's were getting worse. That's another story for later....the mom...aka "The Devil" is what my husband and I call her! HAHA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment